– David J. Foreman Jr., 42, Garfield Road, Salem, was cited for right of way when turning following a one-vehicle crash in the 15000 block of Garfield Road at 4:48 p.m. May 2 in which he was eastbound and turned into his driveway, allegedly failing to yield to an eastbound vehicle driven by David Allen Veneri, 26, West Maryland Avenue, Sebring. Veneri was cited for failure to control after allegedly failing to maintain control, traveling into a ditch on the north side of the roadway. No injuries were reported.
– Esther J. Allbright, 36, Courtney Road, Alliance, was cited for obeying traffic control devices following a two-vehicle crash at state route 165 and 534 at 8:07 a.m. April 28 in which she was eastbound and allegedly failed to stop at the stop sign, striking a southbound vehicle driven by Devon P. Witmer, 18, West Calla Road, Salem. No injuries were reported.
– Jennifer Greeneisen, 34, South Seneca Avenue, Alliance, was charged with disorderly conduct after officers responded to the West Branch Middle School campus at 12:01 p.m. April 25 where she allegedly used profane language toward employees while picking up her son who was being sent home due to his behavior.
– Officers responded to the area of Filbert Avenue and East Wilson Street at 2:10 p.m. Saturday in reference to a one-vehicle crash in which the driver struck a utility pole, causing disabling damage. No injuries were reported and no citations issued.
– A West Pershing Street resident reported at 10:44 a.m. Saturday a cell phone he had been renting was stolen around March 19 and he has still been making payments on it. He said multiple people have been staying at his home.
– A Continental Drive resident reported at 8:12 a.m. Saturday an unknown person had obtained his bank account information online.
– A Fairview Court resident reported at 5:16 p.m. Friday an ongoing scam. Another victim of the scam was advised to contact their local police jurisdiction.
– Officers responded to the 200 block of Ohio Avenue at 4:15 p.m. Friday in reference to a neighbor dispute regarding parking at the rear of the apartment complex. Officers found the vehicle in question partially blocking an alley. The owner was told to move the vehicle and the individuals involved in the dispute were given warnings about their loud behavior.
– Officers assisted the Mahoning Valley Human Trafficking Task Force with an undercover operation for an alleged sex offense in the 100 block of West Pershing Street at 3:16 p.m. Friday. Officers seized $120 in regards to the investigation.
– A 900 block Newgarden Avenue resident reported the theft of a motorcycle at 10:19 a.m. Friday.
– Officers responded to a 2300 block East State Street business at 10:06 a.m. Friday in reference to a disgruntled employee. The employee had left before officers arrived and employees were told to call if the employee returned.
St. Clair Township
– Codie L. Balser, 24, no address listed, was charged with petty theft and obstructing offical business after officers responded to a 16000 block Dresden Avenue business at 2:11 p.m. May 4 where she allegedly failed to scan five items totaling $71.82 then fled the scene on foot before being apprehended.
– William A. DeJesus, 26, no address listed, was charged with drug paraphernalia and having a loaded firearm without a permit following a traffic stop on state Route 170 at 1:14 p.m. May 4. He was transported to the East Liverpool hospital for an anxiety attack and then to the police station upon being medically cleared. A search of the vehicle revealed cut straws with powder residue in the driver’s door, marijuana in the center console and a black plastic container containing several unknown pills in the driver’s door. A passenger, Rebecca Sue Skeens, 32, no address listed, was also cited for an unspecified violation.
– Michael P. Higgins, 46, no address listed, was arrested on an active warrant out of Columbiana County, as well as charged with resisted arrest, following a traffic stop Calcutta Smithferry Road at 11:30 p.m. May 3.
– A Joy Lane resident reported at 9:16 p.m. May 2 one of her neighbors was recording her family while they were having a bonfire.
– Officers responded to 400 block of Wilbert Avenue at 11:05 p.m. May 4 in reference to a dispute between neighbors in which people were yelling and slamming doors. Officers checked the area but were unable to find a disturbance.
– Officers responded to the area of Ohio Avenue and Putnam Street at 6:36 p.m. May 4 in reference to a fight in which a man reported his brother had arrived at the home belonging to a friend in attempt to get him to leave because his family was angry he relapsed into drug use. The man admitted to snorting meth earlier in the day, but declined medical attention. Both men were told to leave the area and stay away from each other.
– Officers responded to an abandoned home on Ogden Street at 4:12 p.m. May 4 in reference to a man pulling a red wagon near the home where officers had been called to multiple times the past week. A neighbor pointed where the man had walked into and officers checked the home without finding anyone. However, a neighbor reported the man had exited through the front door while officers entered the through the basement, fleeing on foot toward Peake Street.
– Officers responded to East Liverpool High School at 3:09 p.m. May 4 in reference to a juvenile issue. Officers spoke with the juvenile regarding an issue that happened that morning before school. The school resource officer stood by until a parent arrived to pick up the juvenile.
– An officer responded with the housing department to a 300 block Monroe Street home at 3:11 p.m. May 4 in reference to someone working inside the home without permission. The individual in question was told not to be in the home until the matter was investigated.
– Officers responded to a 400 block Wilbert Avenue home at 10:25 p.m. May 3 in reference to a domestic dispute in which one of the people involved was causing damage to the home. Both people involved said the argument was verbal only and the person damaging the property was told to clean up the mess outside the home.
– Officers responded with the fire department to a 900 block Denver Street home at 8:43 p.m. May 3 in reference to a possible stove fire, but determined the 911 call was a false alarm.
– Officers responded to the 1200 block of Erie Street at 8:24 p.m. May 3 in reference to two individuals messing around a home that no one was supposed to be at. Officers checked the area but could not find anyone around the home and found all the doors and windows secure.
– Officers responded to Ogden Street at 8:31 p.m. May 3 in reference to two people breaking into a garage behind a vacant house, but could not find any suspicious activity.
– Steven E. Slagle, 32, no address listed, was arrested for an unspecified charge after officers responded to a 2400 block of St. Clair Avenue at 6:29 p.m. May 3 where he allegedly harmed a member of the home by throwing her to the floor, choking her and hitting her in the face.
– Steven Serednesky, no age of address listed, was cited for speed following a traffic stop on West Eighth Street at 10:06 a.m. May 3.