— Police were called at 2:11 a.m. Monday to the 200 block of Ohio Avenue for an out-of-state caller advising of a possible suicidal male. Officers made contact with his family and he arrived and officers confirmed the information was false. They were made aware that he was being harassed on a CB radio app.

— Police responded at 12:08 a.m. Monday to the 200 block of East Fourth Street to check the well-being of a person threatening to harm themselves. The caller said the female in his apartment was threatening to harm her life with heroin needles. When police made contact, she said she had zero thoughts of doing that and gave consent for a search of her backpack. Nothing suspicious was found.

— Anna Greeneisen, 37, of 1069 Benton Road, was taken into custody on a warrant for failure to appear on a criminal mischief charge after officers noticed she was a passenger in a vehicle on Benton road at 11:25 p.m. Sunday and made a traffic stop.

— A suspicious person was reported at 10:54 p.m. Sunday and found walking near Mullins Park. He told police he left home due to an altercation with a relative. He was waiting on his sister to pick him up.

— A woman in the 1300 block of Ridgewood Drive reported telecommunications harassment at 10:41 p.m. Sunday, reporting someone was claiming to have nude photos of her and that the person’s girlfriend was threatening her via telephone. Documentation was made and police will be contacting the people about possible telecommunications harassment charges.

— A domestic was reported at 9:50 p.m. Sunday in the 600 block of East Fourth Street. A caller pointed police in the direction where she heard yelling. Officers spoke with residents who were listening to music and watching a football game. No dispute took place.

— An open window was reported at 8:12 p.m. Sunday at Sebo Stadium on the visiting side press box. A window was found open, but the doors were secure.

— A barking dog was reported at 7:56 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Vine Avenue, but was not found.

— Police spoke to a man at Walmart on East State Street at 7:05 p.m. Sunday regarding a civil matter and told him his options.

— Loud persons were reported in the 200 block of East Fourth Street at 5:39 p.m. Sunday. Police located several children outside playing with their parents. No one else was located.

— A caller at 4:10 p.m. Sunday reported several juveniles damaging things at Waterworth Memorial Park off of East School Street. Police spoke to some juveniles and their guardians but did not see any sign of damage.

— A motorcycle was reported being operated recklessly speeding up and down the street in the 800 block of East Third Street at 2:47 p.m. Sunday. Police made contact and told the operator to have more regard for his own safety and the safety of others.

— A high-pitched audible sound alarm was reported in the 1000 block of West Perry Street at 12:18 p.m. Sunday. The resident said he was fine. The sound was coming from his toaster.

— A resident of Highland Avenue reported at 11:25 a.m. Sunday that someone entered his garage in the 400 block and took an air compressor, the pump, tools and a can of pop. Someone had cut the end off the air compressor and taped it to the pump. Both items were found in the yard.

— A woman at 10:29 a.m. Sunday reported leaving the keys to her apartment in the lock in the door overnight on Continental Drive and found the keys missing. She was told to contact the landlord.

— Police responded to the area of Smith Oil on East State Street at 8:55 a.m. Sunday for one to be removed. While police were enroute, the male left the store and went up Hawley, but was not found.