- A deputy received a call about drugs from a woman at the McDonald's outside Lisbon at 12:14 p.m. Saturday, but he was unable to reach the caller to get any more details.
- Margie Lindsay, state Route 170, East Palestine, reported Monday she wanted her daughter to leave but was told she would need to go through the eviction process and was advised the process for doing so.
- Vicki Vallor, Woodale Drive, Hanoverton, reported at 10:17 a.m. Saturday her neighbor's dog was barking and they do this every morning. The dog quit barking while she was speaking with the deputy but she wanted a report on file anyway.
- Paul Franklin reported he was at his estranged wife's home on Glasgow Road, Center Township, at 10:30 a.m. Sunday when she smacked him in the mouth with an open hand in front of their two children. He declined to press charges.
- Chelsea R. Baker, 23, of Chester, W.Va., was taken by ambulance to a local hospital after wrecking on Hibbetts Mill Road in Yellow Creek Township at noon Friday. Baker drove off the road in her Cavalier, striking an embankment, and the car overturned on its side.
- Sarah A. Springston, 33, Beechwood Street, East Liverpool, was cited for failing assured cleared distance after she drove into the rear of a stopped vehicle driven by Carla J. Everett, 47, Thomas Road, Lisbon, on state Route 45 in Center Township at 9:53 a.m. Thursday.
- Bradon M. Shaffer, 17, Metz Road, Columbiana, was cited for failure to control after he struck a concrete wall while crossing a bridge on Old Route 14 in Fairfield Township at 8:12 a.m. Wednesday.
- Michael W. Algaier, 36, of Salem, was cited for driving under suspension after a traffic stop on South Elm at 12:06 a.m. Saturday.
- John P. Dominick Jr., 24, of Lowellville, was cited for speeding and OVI after a traffic stop on North Main at 1:4 a.m. Saturday. His passenger, Peter S. Poulakos, 19, of New Middletown, was charged with underage consumption of alcohol.
- A caller said a train was going too slow through town at 4:14 a.m. Saturday, but the train eventually cleared the crossing.
- A caller reported there was a dog dragging a chain near the Columbiana-Lisbon Road underpass at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, and traffic was backing up. Police found the dog and contacted the owner at 1167 Columbiana-Lisbon Road, who was unaware the dog had broken its chain.
- A caller reported there was a disabled vehicle on state Route 14 at 1:55 p.m. Saturday. It turned out to be someone who took a vehicle for a test drive and ran out of gas.
- A report was received of six juveniles playing on East Woodland at 3:37 p.m. Saturday. Police checked and determined they were being supervised.
- A caller reported there was a suspicious vehicle parked near Lynn's Mobile Home Park at 3:45 p.m. Saturday, and the two occupants who got out of the vehicle did not appear to belong there. The officer spoke with the two, identified as Nick McMillan and Jess Travis, who were geocaching.
- Joshua Griffin, 20, of Lisbon, was cited for driving under suspension and running a stop sign on North Main at 5:36 p.m. Saturday.
- Shirley Sanders reported there was some sort of open burning on East Friend Street at 12:01 a.m. Sunday. Police were unable locate any fire.
- Charges were pending Sunday morning after an officer on patrol at 7:52 a.m. in the 1400 block of East Pershing Street came to the aid of a man who fell while carrying a bag of golf clubs, which turned out to be stolen. They allegedly were taken from an enclosed porch of a nearby home.
- Malcolm Gilford, 41, last known address West Main Street, Washingtonville, was cited for open container, driving under suspension and a license plate light violation after a traffic stop at 3:37 a.m. Sunday on East State for an equipment violation. The vehicle was towed.
- Troy Ayers II, 41, of 300 Fair Ave., was cited for OVI and a red light violation after a traffic stop at 1:29 a.m. Sunday on North Lincoln neat State. Ayers had been cited 90 minutes earlier for hit/skip leaving the scene of an accident after allegedly backing from a parking spot on Vine and striking the rear of a parked car owned by Brandon Toothman, Vine Avenue.
- Jennifer Reaggle, 39, of 178 N. Lincoln Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct and taken to jail after a fight was reported at her home at 9:11 p.m. Friday.
- Daniel Bailey, 31, North Lincoln Avenue, was cited for assured clear distance after he struck the rear of a vehicle driven by Margaret Vontuchlinski, 89, Barclay Avenue, which was then pushed into a vehicle driven by Chelsea Higgins, 25, of Alliance, on East State near Washington at 3:26 p.m. Friday. They were both taken to SRMC by ambulance with possible injuries.
- Amber Morris, 20, Whitacre Road, was cited for assured clear distance after she struck the rear of a vehicle driven by John Nedzelski, 80, Stewart Road, on West State at 2:57 p.m. Friday.