- Jewell Smith, Center Road, Homeworth, reported at 10:24 a.m. Sunday a vehicle was parked on his property on 12th Street in Knox Township. Smith said a tan Honda four-door was parked in his field on the gas line right of way. A deputy responded along with a member of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources and found the man, Craig Cope, was in the woods turkey hunting. Smith told the deputy Cope had permission to hunt on his property. He just didn't recognize the vehicle.
- Alisa Webb, Hillcrest Road, Wellsville, reported at 6:53 p.m. Saturday someone stole change and a pair of sunglasses from her vehicle Wednesday night while it was parked at her home.
- Deputies went to Catalpa Farm on state Route 14, Columbiana, at 10:38 p.m. Saturday for a report of suspicious activity. It was found that a water fountain with display lights was casting shadows within the building.
- A deputy went to 28273 Buffalo Road at 9:25 p.m. Friday for a report of a noise complaint. Resident Steven Paul was warned for loud music and advised that if another complaint is received he would be cited. At 10:13 p.m. a deputy was called back to the home for a noise complaint but upon arrival could hear no loud music and left without any further problems.
- Greg Robinson, Miller Road, Lisbon, reported at 6:14 a.m. Friday his 15-year-old son began hitting the side of the house after he was approached about his bad grades. A deputy told the boy to respect his parents and act more responsibly.
- Heather Held, Teegarden Road, reported at 2:14 a.m. Friday a neighbor's dog was barking and keeping the neighborhood awake. A deputy told the dog's owner to bring it inside for the night.
- Karen Russo, Sprucevale Road, Rogers, reported at 1:49 a.m. Saturday there were possible prowlers at a home on Sprucevale Road. Deputies went to the home and spoke with the property owners, the Schwendemans, who said they were there on a weekend getaway and did not tell the neighbor the way they usually do that they were there.
- Karen Williams, Leetonia Road, Salem, reported at 3:37 p.m. Saturday her mail box was dented and the trash can was knocked over.
- Nancy Helman, Speidel Road, East Rochester, reported at 11 a.m. Sunday it appeared that a vehicle went off the road into a field and struck a utility box, causing damage and leaving ruts in the field.
- An Aetna Street woman report at 12:08 a.m. money and other items were stolen. She was highly intoxicated and was told to come to the station in the morning when she was sober to fill out a statement. Her name was not provided.
- A South Lincoln man whose name was not provided reported someone threw a rock threw his vehicle's window while parked in the municipal lot on South Lundy.
- Police responded to the hospital emergency room at 7:50 p.m. Saturday where a man allegedly threatened a male nurse because of a delay in seeing a patient who was a family member. The man acknowledged a brief confrontation occurred. His name was not provided.
- A hospital employee reported at 6:59 p.m. two men put a smoke bomb on his vehicle while he was at work. There was no damage to the vehicle and he confronted one man who admitted to the incident. No names were provided.
- A man whose name was not provided reported his cell phone was stolen while he was at the Hunt Club.
- Police responded to the 300 block of East Seventh at 4:11 p.m. Friday for a reports of a dog on the loose and had the humane officer respond.
- A gas station on East State, name not provided, reported an $18.40 drive-off by someone in a blue SUV at 11:35 a.m. Saturday.
The Hancock County sheriff's office issued charged the following the last two weeks:
Morgan Ann Chestnut, 31, of New Cumberland, W,Va.: probation violation; May 1.
Charles C. Gamble, 23, of New Cumberland, W,Va.: driving under the influence; May 1.
Billie Jackson Staley Jr., 51, of New Cumberland, W,Va.: domestic battery; April 30.
Leon B. Forrester, 20, of Chester, W,Va.: daytime burglary; April 29.
Joseph E. Davis, 28, of Chester, W,Va.: failure to appear (disorderly conduct); April 29.
Dino Anthony Gampisi, 43, of Canal Fulton: defrauding a lottery table game, conspiracy; April 23.
Dana Marie Chafius, 28, of Newell, W,Va.: receiving stolen property; April 23.
Deborah Huska, 32, of East Liverpool: driving under the influence (with a minor); April 23.
Keith G. Straight, 49, of New Cumberland, W,Va.: driving under the influence (New Cumberland Police Department); April 20.
David S. Lawson, 42, of New Cumberland, W,Va.: driving under the influence (New Cumberland PD); April 19.
Callen B. Owens, 25, of East Liverpool: nighttime burglary, destruction of property (two counts), public intoxication; April 19.
Lance D. Angle, 50, of Wellsville: driving under the influence; April 19.
Shawn M. Jacob, 31, of East Liverpool: probation violation; April 18.