Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Mojo the Rooster | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Green Township fire

January 29, 2013
Morning Journal News

Firefighters from Green Township, Beaver Township, Leetonia and Canfield responded to a chimney fire at 5 p.m. Monday at a home at 5633 West Garfield Road. According to Green Township fire chief Todd Baird, the fire started inside the chimney and the embers ignited the wooden panels encasing it, destroying the top of the chimney and damaging the side of the home. The homeowner was home at the time and escaped without injury. The extent of damage was not known.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web