Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Mojo the Rooster | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Firefighters hurt battling Calcutta blaze

January 23, 2013
By JO ANN BOBBY-GILBERT - Staff Writer (jgilbert@mojonews.com) , Morning Journal News

CALCUTTA - Two firemen were overcome by heat and heavy smoke during a house fire Tuesday afternoon officials believe was caused by an electrical heater.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web