LISBON - Dog licenses for 2013 will go on sale Dec. 1 at outside vendors at the Columbiana County Auditor's Office in the courthouse for those who choose to pay in person.
All dogs three months and older must be licensed and the cost is $8, and the deadline is Jan. 31.
Licenses purchased from outside vendors include a 75 cent processing fee. The following is the list of outside vendors:
- Columbiana: Ace Hardware, 149 N. Main St.
- Fairfield Township: Ace Hardware, 44998 Crestview Road.
- Damascus: Damascus General Hardware, 28983 U.S. Route 62.
- East Liverpool: Carol's Corner, 129 E. Fifth St.
- Calcutta: Adrian's Restaurant, state Route 170.
- East Palestine: Fuller's Hardware, 162 N. Market St.
- Hanoverton: Hanoverton Pro Hardware, 9930 state Route 9.
- Negley: Dickey's True Value, 51071 Richardson Ave.
- Salem: Yard Bark, 809 W. State St.
- Salineville: Jenkins Feed & Supply, 20413 state Route 164.
- Wellsville: Center Pharmacy, 447 Main St.