If you believe in the Second Amendment, here are 10 reasons not to vote for President Obama.
1. He supported a shutdown of all gun stores within 5 miles of a school or a park - would have closed 99 percent of gun stores.
2. He supported Ted Kennedy's ammo ban to outlaw all deer-hunting ammo.
3. He supported the U.N. gun ban treaty. A treaty that would support steps toward global civilian disarmament.
4. Obama is one vote away from a Supreme Court gun-ban majority to rubber-stamp gun control laws.
5. Obama's regulatory "czar," Cass Sunstein, wants to ban hunting and says animals should be represented in court.
6. He is trying to slash funding for the Armed Pilots Program designed to prevent terror attacks.
7. He voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt American gun makers.
8. His administration illegally smuggled guns to Mexican drug lords, then imposed illegal gun registration in four states, blaming gun owners for his insane policy.
These guns were also used to kill a U.S. border agent and who knows how many others.
9. Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder said we need to "really brainwash people" against guns.
10. Obama told Sarah Brady, "We are working on (gun control), but under the radar."
The Second Amendment ensures our freedom and was enacted to protect us from the government. All tyrannical governments begin with the outlawing of personal ownership of guns.