25 money issues proposed for ballot
LISBON -Paperwork was filed with the Columbiana County elections board by Wednesday’s deadline to place 25 issues on the Nov. 5 ballot, including six liquor options.
Following is a list of the ballot issues:
- New 1.25-mill fire levy to purchase a new fire truck.
- Renewal of a 0.2-mill fire levy.
- A new 1.2-mill school levy/bond issue to fund improvements to the Southside Middle School.
- Liquor option for Paul’s Restaurant, 36 S. Main St., Precinct B.
- Renewal of 1.5-mill fire levy.
- Renewal of 0.9-mill fire levy.
- Liquor option for Sunday sales at Arya Business Inc., 10234 First St., North precinct
- Renewal of 1.5-mill fire levies in the Homeworth and North Georgetown fire districts.
- Renewal of 1.2-mill recreational levy.
- Renewal of 0.3-mill senior citizen services levy.
- Electric aggregation issue.
- New 1.7-mill fire levy.
St. Clair Township
- New 2-mill road levy.
- Liquor option for True North Energy, 2203 E. State St., Precinct 4-A
- Salem Get-Go, Precinct 4-A.
- Existing 2-mill fire levy being run as a replacement levy.
- New 3-mill police levy.
- Renewal of 3-mill operating levy.
- Renewal of 2-mill cemetery levy.
United Local School District
- New 3-mill permanent improvement levy.
- Renewal of 1-mill cemetery levy.
- Liquor option for Traxx General Store & Outfitter, 24920 U.S. Route 30, East Rochester, North precinct.
Yellow Creek Township
- Renewal of 3-mill fire levy.